We are glad to announce the release of version 3.9! We proudly present some major improvements and new features, and hope you will enjoy them.
We added the option to export and import all data including settings, resources, my places. It's a big step to the backup feature, which we will plan to add in the next release. Go to menu → Configure profile → Actions (Export profile). Select the data to be exported to the obf-file. Next, click to "Continue" button and send it.
Improved "Plan a route" tool
Our Android team added graphs for segments with the route, added the ability to create and edit multiply segment tracks in the "Plan a route" feature.
Improved OSM editing Plugin
You can log in using the safe OAuth method for OpenStreetMap editing plugin. Menu → Plugins → OpenStreetMap editing → Settings.
Favorites and track waypoints custom color
We added custom color for favorites and track waypoints.
What else is in this release?
- Introduced subscription on-hold/pause. Read more about it here.
- Added large "Dismiss" button for Navigation.
- Fixed description pole of OSM editing.
- Fixed different distance: Plan Route vs GPX Overview.
- Fixed crash when taping on A/V notes widget.
- Added "Snowmobile" map style. Menu → Configure map → Map style. You can see snowmobile trails on the map.
- Added Skitour trails for "Winter and ski" map style. Menu → Configure map → Map style.
And remember that only together we can achieve the best results! New features are coming SOON!